Senior Software Engineer - Davidson NC
Quoin offers challenging opportunities for professionals who are driven by delivering robust, secure, and reliable software. A successful candidate will possess proven design skills and a broad knowledge of application development technology. As technologists, we are engaged by learning new skills and demonstrating leadership with our clients. Our staff thrive in collaborative and team-oriented environments, and always endeavor to build quality software.
- 3-10 years of professional software development experience
- Enterprise application development in Java or C/C++
- Strong UNIX skills, including shell scripting and code quality tools
- Significant experience with agile and test-driven development practice
- Design, code, and test user-interface and application components
- Participate in design and code reviews for components produced by project teams
- Demonstrate flexibility by acquiring new skills and taking on new tasks
- Work effectively on project teams using agile development practices
- Experience with source code control and software configuration management tools
- Experience with relational database design and implementation
- Experience developing in a continuous integration environment using source code control, automated testing, and build automation
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Eligible for annual performance bonus
- Company-paid health insurance
- Dental & vision insurance
- Company-sponsored 401K and matching
- Short & Long-term disability insurance
- 3 weeks of annual vacation (4 weeks after 3 years tenure)
*Qualified applicants complete a background check.
Charlotte (Davidson), NC
How to Apply: If you are interested in this opportunity at Quoin, please send a cover letter with salary expectation and resume (in Adobe PDF format only) to email@example.com - Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States. No recruiter or third party responses, please.