Software Engineering Internship - Boston MA or Davidson NC
We appreciate the opportunity to work with undergraduates and individuals pursuing a graduate degree in computer science, data science, or related fields. Our internship program emables aspiring professionals to gain valuable experience working in a team-oriented environment and acquire full stack skills in a dev-ops role. We seek individuals who are mature, motivated, and want to build a solid basis for a career in software development.
- Enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's program in Computer Science or Data Science
- Available for a 6 month (co-op program) or July-August (summer program) commitment
- Available to work a minimum of 32 hours per week
- Ability to work effectively in a professional, small-company environment
- Implement infrastructure and tools for development, testing, and deployment
- Support current development projects with specific implementation
- Conceptualization, design, and implementation of a solo project
- Work effectively on project teams using agile practices
- Basic proficiency working in Linux or MacOS X, including use of command line interface and shell scripting
- Basic proficiency in build and deployment automation, including use of Ansible, Docker, or similar tools
- Relevant experience or coursework in web application development
- Pay is based on academic background: Undergraduate $20 per hour, Post-graduate $24 per hour.
- Opportunity for full-time employment after graduation
Boston, MA or Davidson, NC
How to Apply: If you are interested in this opportunity at Quoin, please send a cover letter with salary expectation and resume (in Adobe PDF format only) to email@example.com - Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States. No recruiter or third party responses, please.