We are pleased to announce that Quoin has qualified as an Adobe Business Partner. This accredidation represents our continued investment in working with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) as a core technical capability for building engaging and interactive websites. In 2015, we had key engineering staff members, including Michael Griggs, Matt Samsonoff, Huu Da Tran, and Ben Keith participate in several training courses. We have also submitted client proposals based on AEM for significant projects with the United Nations and other clients. During the upcoming year, we hope to take on development projects that can benefit from the the full set of features offered by AEM.
AEM offers a comprehensive content management solution, including tools for managing content, applications, and users.
- Sites - Create and manage digital experiences across responsive websites, mobile sites and on-site screens that are global, yet relevant and engaging.
- Assets - Allow marketers to easily create, manage and deliver assets across multiple channels for ideal customer experiences.
- Apps - Create, deliver and update apps with an integrated mobile platform that enhances collaboration between marketers and IT.
- Forms - Simplify the creation of forms and documents that support customer enrollments and other communications, and integrate them into your digital experience.
- Communities - Build thriving communities and inspire engaging conversations across audiences that range from customers to employees to partners.
We see AEM as a full-featured and 'top quadrant' planform for the most sophisticated applications. Furthremore, we believe the technology is more robust than other enterprise content management platforms. We hope to provide updates throughout 2016 on client projects that use AEM.