Quoin has a long-term relationship with a major home improvement retailer that enables our staff to participate on challenging enterprise software. Our work includes a range of enhancement, infrastructure, security, robustness, and system integration projects. The complexity of systems that support over 1,800 stores and $50 billion in annual sales often makes it difficult to measure the contribution of any single project team.
Yet, we would like to share a recent case in which a project team has made a remarkable contribution for our client. Jeff Samuels, Technical Lead and Partner at Quoin has supported a particular project for the last 18 months. This effort is focused on implementing pricing rules that are aligned with corporate policy and provide the customers and sales associates with an improved and consistent experience. Our client considers this a critical effort to compete effectively in today’s competitive market.
This project recently passed a major milestone, and has now been implemented in all US and Canadian stores. Here are the highlights from our client's business stakeholders.
- Project involved complex business rules that affect product pricing
- Effort required a cross-functional effort including development, business, and operations
- Project team had to collaborate effectively with 10+ other teams
- Project was completed on time and under budget ($2.3 million)
- Client has realized $6.7 million in savings to date and expects $38 million in annual savings
We always strive to add value, but want to recognize the tremendous results achieved by Jeff and the rest of this project team!