Jonathan Steinberg - Senior Designer & UI/UX Specialist
Jonathan Steinberg is an experienced and innovative designer who is adept at creating engaging designs for web, mobile, and software applications. His professional background includes a breadth client work, including branding, content strategy, information architecture, UI, UX, search optimization, social media integration, and other disciplines. As a Senior Designer & UI/UX Specialist, Jonathan provides critical leadership on Quoin project teams.
- Concept, create, present, defend, and execute creative solutions across all channels and media, with a focus on brand identity and digital marketing/design.
- Concept, create, present, defend and execute creative solutions across all channels and media, with a focus on brand identity and digital marketing & design.
- Led team of designers and developers in UI/UX, print, animation, web video, commercial/television video, and audio.
- Created everything from print to mobile, brand concept to completion, and marketing strategies. Worked with small businesses to fortune 100 companies.
- Created full brand and executed it through product design, marketing, and internal assets. Emphasis on brand management, marketing strategy, and creative direction.
- Designed web, video, and brand experiences for companies such as Kraft Foods, Pearl Izumi, and Colorado Symphony Orchestra. Succeeded in team environments and high pressure situations.
- Worked with a full team of designers on projects for American Crew and Roux Haircare. Helped launch three new products onto the national commercial market.
For a full portfolio of his work as an independent deisgner, please visit Jonathan's site.