Jonathan Steinberg - Senior Designer & UI/UX Specialist
Jonathan Steinberg is an experienced and innovative designer who is adept at creating engaging designs for web, mobile, and enterprise software applications. His professional background includes a breadth client work, including branding, content strategy, information architecture, UI, UX, search optimization, social media integration, and other disciplines. As a Senior Designer & UI/UX Specialist, Jonathan provides critical leadership on Quoin project teams.
Adobe Creative Suite, Axure, Invision, Sketch, UX Pin, Zeplin
Animation, Illustration, Information Architecture, Product Design, Prototyping, Responsive Design, Storyboarding, Typography, UI Design, UX, Video Production, Wireframing
SGML & Markup Languages
CSS, CSS3, HTML5, XHTML
E-Commerce, Financial Services, Government, Online Media, Retail, Social Media, Telecommunications
Jon is a passionate designer who has worked with brand-oriented clients to push the boundaries of creative solutions. From user experience and user-interface to comphrehensive identity rebranding, Jon stays ahead of design trends through research and hard work. He is most effective working as part of a collaborative team to expand the design thinking. Jonathan holds dual Bachelor of Arts degrees from the University of New Hampshire and Rocky Mountain College of Design.
- Concept, create, present, defend, and execute creative solutions across all channels and media, with a focus on brand identity and digital marketing/design.
- Concept, create, present, defend and execute creative solutions across all channels and media, with a focus on brand identity and digital marketing & design.
- Led team of designers and developers in UI/UX, print, animation, web video, commercial/television video, and audio.
- Created everything from print to mobile, brand concept to completion, and marketing strategies. Worked with small businesses to fortune 100 companies.
- Created full brand and executed it through product design, marketing, and internal assets. Emphasis on brand management, marketing strategy, and creative direction.
- Designed web, video, and brand experiences for companies such as Kraft Foods, Pearl Izumi, and Colorado Symphony Orchestra. Succeeded in team environments and high pressure situations.
- Worked with a full team of designers on projects for American Crew and Roux Haircare. Helped launch three new products onto the national commercial market.
For a full portfolio of his work as an independent deisgner, please visit Jonathan's site.